Business Development Manager
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
FIXR is a fast growing ticketing and event management platform with operations in the UK and the United States. The Company provides event organisers with online and mobile solutions to promote, manage and ticket their events. FIXR remains founded in university-life and works with thousands of clients, including student unions, festivals, national event organisers, and charities. Headquartered in London, FIXR is venture capital backed.
Why we need you
FIXR saw a very successful 2018, experiencing huge growth in both clients and ticket sales. FIXR is now looking to build on its expansion into new markets and verticals throughout the UK and the USA in 2018 / 19, and needs an experienced Business Development Manager to help drive the Company’s continued success.
What you will do
The Business Development Manager will report to the Head of Sales, and will be responsible for identifying, sourcing and winning new client opportunities within certain geographies and verticals. The Business Development Manager will work with various teams across the company to deliver the best solution for potential FIXR clients.
- Play a key role in lead generation, winning us new clients.
- Participation in staff training and recruitment.
- Achieve personal performance targets and work with junior colleagues to achieve group performance targets.
- Manage a detailed pipeline of potential clients, feeding back to senior management regularly with clear visibility of targets, revenue growth and KPIs.
- Consult and educate potential clients on company technologies and software.
- Source new leads and research potential new markets.
- Build and maintain working relationships with existing clients.
- Attend professional networking events to promote the Company.
- Attend pitches and meetings with existing and potential clients.
- Manage the production of all pitch materials, as well as commercial and internal presentations.
You will need
The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated, conscientious self-starter, with an engaging personality who is commercially minded and thrives in a team environment.
- Degree or equivalent academic qualification.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Business Development / Sales, including a demonstrable track record of winning clients.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to meet tight deadlines.
- An understanding of the events industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong client-facing and relationship skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Confidence in dealing with the personnel at all levels internally and externally.
- Demonstrable numeracy and analytical skills.
- Unique opportunity to input and engage across all parts of the business, including marketing and social media campaigns, design, development and product feedback.
- Work with a driven and high-quality team who love what they do in a fun office environment.
- Regular office socials and Friday night drinks.
- Eligibility for equity compensation.
- The latest software and hardware.
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional time off between Christmas and New Year.
- Training and travel.
FIXR is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. FIXR does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.