Business Development Executive
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
FIXR is a fast growing ticketing and event management platform with operations in the UK and the United States. The Company provides event organisers with online and mobile solutions to promote, manage and ticket their events. FIXR remains founded in university-life and works with thousands of clients, including student unions, festivals, national event organisers, and charities. Headquartered in London, FIXR is venture capital backed.
What you will do
The Business Development Executive will report to the Head of Sales, and will be responsible for identifying, sourcing and winning new client opportunities within certain geographies and verticals. The Business Development Executive will work with various teams across the company to deliver the best solution for potential FIXR clients.
- Play a key role in lead generation, winning us new clients.
- Achieve quarterly personal performance targets.
- Manage a detailed pipeline of potential clients, feeding back to management regularly with clear visibility of targets, revenue growth and KPIs.
- Consult and educate potential clients on company technologies and software.
- Source new leads and research potential new markets.
- Build and maintain working relationships with existing clients.
- Attend professional networking events to promote the Company.
- Attend pitches and meetings with existing and potential clients
What you'll get
- Unique opportunity to input and engage across all parts of the business, including marketing and social media campaigns, design, development and product feedback.
- Work with a driven and high-quality team who love what they do in a fun office environment.
- Regular office socials and Friday night drinks.
- Eligibility for equity compensation.
- The latest software and hardware.
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional time off between Christmas and new year.
- Training and travel.
FIXR is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. FIXR does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.