FIXR Brand Ambassador
|Salary||£1,000 per term OTE|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
FIXR is a fast growing ticketing and event management platform operating in the UK and internationally. We offer event organisers bespoke online and mobile solutions to organise and ticket their events. We work with hundreds of clients, including Organised Chaos, ABBA’s Disco Wonderland, CRISIS, and numerous Student and Sports Unions, including the Nottingham Student Union and Exeter and Liverpool AU.
Why we need you
We are on the lookout for entrepreneurial self-starters from universities across the UK and US to help us during the 2019/2020 academic year to drive the company’s continued success.
What you'll get up to
Our Brand Ambassadors are our eyes and ears on the ground. Along with the other Brand Ambassadors in your market, you’ll be responsible for your university market. You will be contacting event organisers in your market (this includes everyone from Society or Sport social secs to student club night owners), and convincing them to use FIXR as a ticketing provider.
- Research potential targets
- Help map-out sale strategies for your university with your other team members and the FIXR Team
- Contact and pitch FIXR to event organisers
- Report progress to FIXR HQ
- Report progress via online sheet and invoice form
- Attend Brand Ambassador training event
What you'll need
The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated, conscientious self-starter, with an engaging personality who is actively social within their university event scene.
- Passion and knowledge about your university and events
- Involvement or connections with university societies, clubs or nightlife
- Great networking and relationship skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Confidence in approaching and talking to anyone
- Ability to work independently and use initiative
What you'll get
- £200 retainer per term
- Commission for each ticket sold (up to £1,000 per event organiser)
- £25 New Organiser sign up bonuses
- Valuable marketing and sales experience
- Invitations to FIXR parties and training events
- Internship and grad role opportunities
- Free stash
- Performance bonuses