FIXR Brand Ambassador
|Salary||£1,000 per term OTE|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
FIXR is a high-growth, venture-backed tech company, headquartered in central London. We provide B2B and self-service event management software for all kinds of organisers: from student unions and music venues to charity and sporting events. We operate across the UK and will be expanding internationally.
What we're looking for
We are looking for Brand Ambassadors (BAs) to be the voice of FIXR on campus.
What you'll get up to
You and your team will identify and source Event Organisers (EOs). This includes everyone from Society or Sport social secs to student club night owners in your given university market, with a view to them selling tickets to their events through the FIXR platform. We are looking for someone with a keen interest in sales and marketing, who has a passion for the events industry.
- Promote FIXR in your given market, ensure regular support on campus and social – you will be set tasks throughout the year
- Outline & define a list of key EOs to target in your given market, prioritise EOs to target in line with Sales team and win appointed EOs
- Meet regularly with the rest of the BA market team
- Attend termly training and performance reviews
- Provide regular customer and market insights on local market developments to HQ
- Educate assigned EOs on new site features and updates
- Provide site assistance where relevant
- Promote events that you have won (where relevant)
What you'll need
The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated, self-starter who is actively social within their university event scene.
- Passion and knowledge about your university and events
- Involvement or connections with societies, clubs & nightlife
- Great networking and relationship skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Confidence in approaching and talking to anyone
- Smash sales targets and reap the rewards, including, access to your favourite events, performance bonuses and team socials
- Collaborate with your favourite events and excel your understanding of events management and promotion
- Gain hands-on experience within the London tech scene