FIXR Brand Manager
|Salary||£1,000 + bonus per term OTE|
|Posted:||20 days ago|
FIXR is a high-growth, venture-backed tech company, headquartered in central London. We provide B2B and self-service event management software for all kinds of organisers: from student unions and music venues to charity and sporting events. We operate across the UK and will be expanding internationally.
What we're looking for
We are looking for Brand Managers to join our Brand Ambassador (BA) program and be the voice of FIXR on campus.
What you'll get up to
You will be responsible for managing your BA team on campus and reporting back directly to HQ. You and your team will identify and source Event Organisers (EOs) in your given university market, with a view to them selling tickets to their events through the FIXR platform. We are looking for someone with a keen interest in sales and marketing, who has a passion for the events industry.
- Identify and refer Brand Ambassadors to join your team to HQ
- Drive performance and collaboration of BA team and ensure team achieves set objectives
- Be the key point of contact between FIXR and the BA team in your market, provide regular updates to HQ
- Promote FIXR through ensuring regular support on campus and social – in line with tasks that will be set throughout the year
- Outline & define a list of key EOs to target in your given market, prioritise EOs to target in line with Sales team and win appointed EOs
- Attend termly training and performance reviews
- Provide regular customer and market insights on local market developments to HQ
- Educate assigned EOs on new site features and updates
- Provide site assistance where relevant
- Promote events that you have won (where relevant)
What you'll need
The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated, self-starter, who is actively social within their university event scene.
- Passion and knowledge about your university and events
- Confidence in leading a team and results-driven
- Involvement or connections with university societies, clubs & nightlife
- Great networking and relationship skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence in approaching and talking to anyone
- Establish top managerial skills and support a team through to success
- Smash sales targets and reap the rewards, including, access to your favourite events, performance bonuses, team socials
- Collaborate with your favourite events and excel your understanding of events management and promotion
- Gain hands-on experience within the London tech industry