Digital Marketing Manager
|Posted:||28 days ago|
FIXR a is high-growth, venture-backed technology company, headquartered in central London. We provide B2B and self-service event management software for all kinds of organisers: from Student Unions and music venues to community organisations and festivals.
We are looking for an innovative marketeer to spearhead our content creation, develop the FIXR brand identity and deliver our communication strategy. You’ll also support our largest clients’ marketing campaigns, providing them with know-how and informed analysis. Our sales are always accelerating, so we’re looking for someone who can grow and adapt as quickly as we are.
Manage and develop the communication strategy across all channels - including social and professional channels, email and blog.
Commission photography and videography that showcase our platform and brand. Curate and develop FIXR’s digital footprint. Provide advice and assistance for larger clients on marketing strategy.
Create and distribute materials that support our organiser clients including marketing tips, feature guides and case studies showing best practice. Assist in winning new clients by providing actionable marketing insights. Run paid and organic Facebook / Instagram to support major clients.
Skills and Attributes
- Experienced Facebook Advertising user.
- Facebook and Instagram super-user.
- Editorial skills.
- Original thinker.
- Conscientious and ambitious.
- Articulate with a snappy turn of phrase.
- 12-18 months’ professional experience.
Bonus points if you have:
- Worked in B2B or SaaS marketing.
- Experience in the Events industry.
- Photo or video editing skills.
- Understanding of email marketing software (ESP).
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics / AdWords.